In today’s ultra-connected age, videos are a powerful tool for communication and marketing. A well-done corporate video can help you explain your product or service to potential customers or simply introduce your company to the world. Some companies do this perfectly, while others slip it in somewhere.
Are your corporate videos feeling a little stale? Are you looking for ways to freshen them up and make them more engaging for your audience? If so, you’re in luck. There are plenty of ways to reinvent your corporate videos, and in this blog post, we’ll explore three of them. Simply click here to get a better grasp of how to make corporate videos before diving into this blog.
So read on, and see which of these methods is the best fit for you and your business.
1. Show your companies growth through animation
A corporate video is a great way to show your company’s growth and highlight your successes. However, if you’re looking to reinvigorate your corporate video, then animation is the way to go. Animation can add an element of creativity while still engagingly conveying complex information about your company stats.
Furthermore, using animation to demonstrate your company’s strength is a great approach to differentiate yourself from the competitors. You can quickly add images to your video to help emphasize your points and make it more interesting by employing animation.
Animation will not only make your video more interesting, but it can also provide a good reference point for how things were in previous years when you had little information available, or people might have forgotten about what happened previously because there was no footage at all!
- You could use animation to show how your company has grown over the years or to highlight key statistics engagingly.
- You could even use animation to tell a story that brings your company values to life.
In addition, animation can also help add a bit of personality to your corporate video, making it more relatable and enjoyable for viewers. That is, if more people enjoy your corporate videos, they are more likely to be shared. It increases your company’s visibility and exposure in a variety of places.
So, whatever approach you choose, animation is the best way to reinvent your corporate video and ensure that it gets the attention it deserves.
2. Make use of behind the scenes video
With the advent of social media, corporate video has come a long way. These days, audiences want to see the real people behind the brand, and they want to get an inside look at the company culture. That’s where behind-the-scenes video comes in.
If you include behind-the-scenes or a video of your company’s daily activities with your corporate video, you will reap even more benefits such as:
- A behind-the-scenes video is the best way to convince your prospects and customers that your company works better than your competitors.
- Behind the scenes video has the potential to show off your company culture, highlight your values, and demonstrate how your team works together. In short, it can give your audience a sense of what it would be like to do business with you. And that can be a very powerful marketing tool.
- It gives viewers a more authentic look at your brand. And when it comes to corporate video, authenticity is key.
- This type of video offers a unique perspective that allows viewers to see how your company works and what goes into the making of your product or service. It also helps to build trust and credibility, as it shows that you have nothing to hide.
So, if you are looking for an innovative way to reinvent your corporate videos, then behind the scene video is worth considering.
3. Have an intriguing introduction and conclusion
In your corporate video, the best way and best place to get your audience’s attention is your introduction and conclusion of the video.
- The introduction is the first thing that viewers will see, so it’s important to make a good impression. The data shows that 20% of viewers will stop watching a video within 10 seconds if it does not interest them. That means you must grab your audience’s attention within the first 10 seconds, if possible (source).
You should create your corporate video that is more engaging and more entertaining from the beginning. The strong introduction will grab viewers’ attention and set the tone for the rest of the video.
- Once the viewers immerse themselves in the video, they will eagerly look for the conclusion of the video. If your corporate video has a compelling finish, you will automatically build a long-lasting and positive impression of your company among the audience.
Compare your corporate video with a movie. A movie with a strong introduction and strong climax will lead to movie success. So, it is worth applying the same technique to reinvent your corporate video.
Although we’ve outlined only three ways to reinvent your corporate videos, there are many other possibilities. By working with a professional production company like Dustin Hill Productions, you can explore all sorts of creative options and find the best way to present your business to the world.
At Dustin Hill Productions, We have years of experience creating engaging and informative corporate videos that will help you stand out from the competition. Let us show you how we can help reinvent your business with an exciting and innovative corporate video today.